Monday, November 15, 2010

It was very busy last assignment week, and the worse thing is my computer is complete destroyed. I saved everything in my computer, my assignment, the notes, my photo and all the information that I downloaded from the net. In a word, I lost everything. I don’t know how it was destroyed. In order to do the assignment, I’ve no time to wait, so I got a new laptop. So that is the digital age, everything has two sides, positive and negative; it is the first time I experienced the terrible half of the digital technology. Although it is convenient, bigger storage than your brain, you may be lost them suddenly. So I suggest everybody save your important in another hard drive, or you can save them on the net. For example, some assignments I emailed lectures, now I can get them back from my outbox, and something that I uploaded on my blog could be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment